Saturday, May 31, 2008

So I've been trying to come up with something new to post, I have nothing...no trips unlike some people ;), or new baby news or anything special, so i'll just kinda ramble I guess cause I'm bored and Vince is working till midnight. Everything is good with the baby, everythings good with Chloe, although one very annoying thing she has started is the "why" question...ahh it's driving me crazy everything I say is followed with her asking why... it was funny the other night we were driving home from my brothers High School graduation it was like 11 at night (I know it was waaay past bedtime) I was trying to keep her awake so I wouldn't wake her up getting her out of the car so I was pointing out everything to her...here is one converstation that I had to laugh at...

ME: "Chloe look out your window we're gonna pass Cannon and Brinley's house"
Chloe: " but why are they in Rigby?" (she knew that cause she just asked where we were)
ME: "cause that's where their house is"
Chloe: "why?"
Me: "because that's where their mommy and daddy bought their house"
Chloe: "why"
Me: "I don't know"
ok so with most kids I've said that to just leave it at that...not Chloe she asks...
Chloe: "why do you not know why mommy?"

I just started laughing I had no idea what to say to her, but next time I'll know not to laugh, she got sad because she thought I was laughing at her, poor girl was having a serious conversation with me and thought I was laughing at her, I felt so bad, she didn't talk much after that, but she still asks why all the time.

So yeah like I said before my little 12 year old brother (ok so he's 18) just graduated High School, it's weird he's so old, ok not old, old, just that it seems like he should still be 12 or 13 but yet he's 6'5" and has a girlfriend and a job and is going to BYUI this fall, and planning on his mission, it's just so weird. I was sitting there in the gym during one of the speakers and guess who walked in the doors...the pizza delivery guy...yeah one of the students ordered a bunch of pizza for the entire class and was passing it around it was so funny! my mom was saying how bored everyone always looks and she said all the pictures of me at graduation I was turned around talking to people...ha ha! yeah I was pretty bored, the only things I remember at graduation was getting in trouble by a teacher for switching seats with someone to sit by my friends, walking down the ramp(without tripping), throwing our caps in the air and the all nighter, but that's all that's important anyway right? :)

I did something the other day that I'd never in my life thought I would do while pregnant...I bought a swim suit!! Vince took Chloe swimming at the pool in the clubhouse last week, I just put my feet in and watched, I totally wanted to get in though, then they went again without me, so I decided I'd just get one, who cares if I look fat, I'm supossed to, I'm pregnant!! and so I got one, we went last night and it felt so good! I could go all day but I'll just stick to the times that no one is there so nobody has to look at me but Vince and Chloe. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya,
Chloe is so cute, she looks just like you. I cant believe that Zach graduated, he is still suppose to be 12 or 13 in my eyes too. I found your blog through Calise. Check my family and I out at www.joshkeliescottfamily.com

oh congrats on the new baby too

charm said...

I hear ya on the swimsuit thing!! I used to think the only thing worse than having to wear a swimming suit at all is having to wear one while pregnant! BUT... it really is the only time I have an excuse for the cellulite! And it feels so good to be weightless! So, yeah, I'm glad you decided to get one! It's worth the humiliation!

Holly said...

HOw crazy, I hardly remember anything about our graduation!! It seems like it was SO long ago! I say GOOD for you buying a swimming suit! :) I'm impressed. I think that prego women are SO cute!!

STCLIFFORD said...

That story is so cute...Chloe is such a smart little girl.

Kayla said...

That's funny you would share the swimsuit story - because I had looked out my window and saw you and Vince and Chloe walking to the clubhouse to go swimming that night.. . .and my first thought was, "WOW, Tanya's so good to go swimming with she's pregnant." I had SUCH a hard time to ever want to get into a swimsuit when I was prego. See, you've inspired me. :)

Mrs. Haynie said...

hey guys, this is sarah and brian..i just found your cute blog! and i don't know how you can say you have nothing to post because you have kids! sometimes i don't know what to write about..loved the stuff about the "why questions"..i had to read it out loud to brian i was laughing so hard