Monday, April 28, 2008

My baby girl is 3!!!

I can't believe Chloe is already 3! her birthday was on Saturday, She's getting to be so big, way to fast!! We had a little birthday party with her friends on Friday night and she had a blast, she loved all her presents and they had fun hitting the pinata.


On Saturday, it was 1/2 off day at Bear World so we took her there, she loved seeing all the bears, they were so cute especially the little baby cubs they had, I wish I was able to hold one, maybe it's a good thing I didnt' cause then I'd run home with it ;)




Anyway, so after you go through the park they have a petting zoo(it was like chickens and pigs, and a couple deer) and they had a few rides for the kids....Chloe said she wanted to go on the rides, they were free so why not, they only had 2 workders for the 5 rides they had, the little roller coaster was getting ready to start so we ran over there, Vince and Chloe were both on and she was all excited about it, but after about 1 time around decided it wasn't so much fun and came off the ride crying, I felt so bad. The next ride starting was the cars, it looked like it just went around in circles, they got on that one, Chloe wasn't to sure about it but wanted to anyway, well, it rose up on the air and started shaking up and down as it was going around in circles, they stopped the ride so she and one other kid could get off, she came out and said "I jsut want to go bowling" She didn't trust anything else cause she wouldn't even get on the train that I know just went around in circles...she just wanted to watch a few times then we took her bowling.



That night grandma and grandpa took us out to Godfathers pizza, yum! they have really good pizza, anyway they have a horse there that Chloe likes to ride, she knows she has to eat her pizza first then she gets to ride, when she went to get on it, there was a bunch of older kids on it, they were like 17 or 18 she turned and looked at me and laughed saying that they were to big.

8 comments:

Olinselot said...

She is just Luke's age, he turns 3 May 14th. It looks like you had a really fun party for her...I love throwing parties...just glad my kids' birthdays are 5 months apart...gives me recovery time. Hope all is well. Let me know how things are going.

Kayla said...

Happy Late Birthday to Chloe! She is SO CUTE! Adalyn talks about her ALL the time and how she's one of her best friends!

charm said...

Yippee! 3 years old! And thanks for the Bear World heads-up... we went cuz you guys called Tiff! That's so cute that she was like, "let's go bowling!" That cracks me up! What a little cutie.

The ZamFam said...

Happy Birthday C!!! You are getting more beautiful like your momma everyday!!!

the Petterson Family said...

So sad that Chloe was scared of the rides, looks like Vince is having way to much fun though! LOL...really really hard, I was busting a gut at the pic when they are both riding the car. Happy B-day Chloe!

Cher said...

How cute:) You guys looked like you had fun...give each other a hug for us:)

Allrie said...

I'm glad the party went well, pinata and all. Chloe must get her *love* of rides from me. I like the carousel and Ferris wheel. Period. And they DO just go around! I guess those bowling lessons with Chloe paid off--at least she could chose something she already felt comfortable in doing over scarey rides. Looks like a happy time.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I have never been to bear world, but now I most definetly will! Thanks for the head up! It looks like Chloe had a great birthday!