ITS A BOY!!!!! WAHOO!!! We saw right away, as soon as she put the thing on my stomach he was spread eagle ready for us to see!! :) we hadn't even started to look yet! We can already tell he's gonna be a little prankster though, when the technician tried to get a profile picture he'd look away, so she'd move the thing around and find the face again and he'd move again it was pretty funny. He kicked a few times and rolled completley over while doing the ultrasound it was really cute. Chloe loved seeing him on the "TV" anyway we're all really excited and can't wait for him to come. :)
14 comments:
Yay! A boy!! That's so great. I know that's what you both really wanted. Congratulations!
Oh, and I love the boyish background of your blog. :)
CONGRATS, GUYS!!! It took a second for your background-thing to pop-up, and I couldn't read blue on blue.... funny I didn't clue-in to the fact that your whole page was BLUE! DUH!! That's so awesome! I can't wait to see what your cute little man will look like! :)
You've broken "The Curse"! Richard was convinced if this baby was a girl--that was IT--he, too would have only girls, as would you--no matter how many, with Lura and Sariah condemned to only boys. [He's so funny.]
Watch out, this little guy might be like his Daddy! But I promise, I never cursed you with the Mother's curse! Really. [No matter what your sisters-in-law may say.]
I already bought a boy outfit t'other day--kinda goes with something I got Chloe for her birthday. The baby size was only in blue while the larger ones were only in pink--or I'd've gotten one for each grandchild [at least my wallet's happy!]
YYYYEEEAAAAHHHH! A BOY! So happy for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again too! What a fun thing to do on your birthday!
Tanya that is SO awesome!! Boys are great..I will eventually have two of em:) Enjoy!! We are excited for you:)
Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun! V is gonna love it! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (yesterday)!!!!!!! Hope V and C made it fun!!
Yay!!! Another boy in the family! And Chloe gets to keep her princess status!!!! ;)
Congrats! So excited for you!
Congrats!!! You are going to love having a boy they are so much fun! How have you been feeling?
Hooray! It will be so fun to have one of both geners now. I'm so excited for us to eventually have another baby. Ella will love being a big sister.
yippee ki yeah!
Congratulations guys! That is so exciting! And lucky you, one of both?? Not fair!
You're going to love having a little boy!! They are so much fun!
Post a Comment