isn't it lovely? this is coming from a girl who washes her hands 100 times a day, 5 times in one washing, loves to help vacuum, dust, sweep and wash walls. but yet she just can't put stuff away nicely, it's so funny. I guess this is the next thing we have to work on....organization! :)
Monday, April 21, 2008
so organized...
So a few months back I converted the closet under the stairs to a "toy room" for Chloe, it's not huge but for a little girl it works for now, hopefully someday when we get into a bigger house we can be able to have an actual room for toys, but she loves going in there and cooking in her kitchen, turning off the light and using her flashlight to go "camping", and just playing. Well every night before bed I have her help clean up her toys, she usually just throws her toys in there and calls it good, but when she throws them in she's atleast able to walk over them until we put them back where they go, but this is what it looked like after she cleaned up tonight.

isn't it lovely? this is coming from a girl who washes her hands 100 times a day, 5 times in one washing, loves to help vacuum, dust, sweep and wash walls. but yet she just can't put stuff away nicely, it's so funny. I guess this is the next thing we have to work on....organization! :)
isn't it lovely? this is coming from a girl who washes her hands 100 times a day, 5 times in one washing, loves to help vacuum, dust, sweep and wash walls. but yet she just can't put stuff away nicely, it's so funny. I guess this is the next thing we have to work on....organization! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It always feels so good to get organized! It's so hard in small spaces but it looks great and I bet Chloe just loves it! :)
Sounds like she doesn't take after you in that area. I always remember your closet being so clean.
That is so funny, she's sounds like such a cute little girl. My life is slowing down now...SO...we need to plan a playdate. My boys would love Chloe I know it.
Congrats on the news of the baby boy! This sounds cliche, but boys are a lot of fun!:) Chloe is adorable! It sounds like you are feeling better! Good luck with the remaining months :)!
Is chloe what we called at my college, a "secret slob"? Don't worry--just work with her and she'll be fine. I'd be more concerned about the excesive handwashing--I hope she's not another Erica [Monk style] in the offing!
Post a Comment