Friday, June 13, 2008

she's got her head in the clouds...

My daughter is the craziest little girl with the biggest imagination ever!! so when it's late and we're driving home, she'll always have a conversation with her "lumpy" the heffalump from Winnie the Pooh. (thank you Becky for that, she can't sleep without it) she'll say "lumpy, I'm coming, don't sleep with out me!!" and she'll say it over and over again until me or Vince say something back for lumpy, after we say something like "ok I won't" she'll have a conversation with him the whole way home with us talking for lumpy. Well last night that changed, she didn't talk to lumpy, she started talking to the clouds in the sky. :) funny huh? she said " hi clouds" and of course I had to talk for them... here's the conversation...

Chloe: cloud, are you a dinosaur? you look like a dinosaur.
Cloud: yep, I'm a dinosaur.
Chloe: You have your hand sticking out, can I give you a high-five?
Cloud: yeah..

then she gave the cloud a high five, then we turned and that one was gone, but she found a "little baby cloud" here was that conversation...

Chloe: why are you not by your daddy? are you lost?
Baby Cloud: no, I'm going to sleep all by myself
Chloe: oh ok goodnight

It was so funny. It's really cute when she has conversations with everything. I just hope she doesn't do that her entire life, then people will think she's really crazy ;)

11 comments:

Sariah said...

That is ADORABLE!! And it's okay if she continues to talk to the clouds when she grows up. She just doesn't have to do it in front of anyone else!! Hee hee.

The ZamFam said...

I am glad that she is loving Lumpy. It's pretty darn cute!! Love the conversation. She's such a smart little girl. And congrats on the potty training!!! YAY!!!!

Lura said...

What a funny girl. That's just cute. I really want to see you guys again,it's been way too long!

Kayla said...

Chloe is so cute and funny! I love all these things she comes up with!

STCLIFFORD said...

That is so cute!! She has such a good imagination.

the Petterson Family said...

Oh dear what a cutie! She has such an imagination. Makes me wonder where all of the ideas come from? How adorable.

Ann-Michelle said...

hey tanya! i love your daughter's convertations- my two oldest do similar things and it is so funny- but hard to remember to write it down! hope you are doing great! (found you on jessica braithwaite's blog!)

Kate Call said...

hey you!! its katie (huls).. your little girl is SOO cute!! its so good to see you and to be able to keep updated on everything! keep in touch! its so good to see and hear that you are doing so well!

Cher said...

Kids are so funny:) How cute is she?:)

charm said...

That's so cute! Tiff actually called me and read the whole script to me, cuz she thought it was so funny! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

chloe is so cute.
You are such a cute mom and you do such a good job on you blog.
What is your email addy so I can sen you and invitation to my blog. My blog is private so I have to invite you.