Saturday, July 26, 2008

still here... still pregnant

It's been awhile since I've posted, for some reason I thought I could take on an impossible project, I'm sewing a crib bumper...yeah, I've never really sewn anything but blankets, I have had my friend Melinda tell me step by step how to do it, (she did one for her baby) and of course because I can't think when I'm doing it for myself I have to go and unpick everything that I did once I've finished one part of it, so I start back from nothing but a long panel of fabric.
Everything with baby is good, he's sounding healthy and just about out of room, ok he is out of room! I'm getting very uncomfortable and the past 2 nights have not slept well at all!! I guess I have to get used to that though. We scheduled a c-section for August 21st so only like 31/2 weeks left!! WoHoo!! I can't wait!!! I've narrowed down 2 names, Brayden Lucas, or Bryson Jacob, or Bryson Andrew. I'm going to attempt putting a poll at the sidebar, but if it doesn't work just put it in the comments which one you like the best.

Last weekend we went camping with some friends, Chloe was so excited and did so good! she had fun roasting marshmallows, she didn't dare get to close to the fire, which I was glad about. the only time she got a little scared was when we were in the tent going to sleep and we turned off the lantern and her flashlight, so we had to lay there with her flashlight on till she fell asleep. she slept all night, but on the other hand Vince and I dind't, well maybe for like an hour than we'd wake up cause we were in the lumpy ground, I think our air mattress had a hole in it and was slowly leaking cause every hour Vince was blowing it back up. but other than that it was fun. I wish I had some pictures, but I left my camera on the counter at home, oh well.

8 comments:

melanie said...

sounds fun! we love camping. we'll see you soon. i think we are coming back in 1 week.

Holly said...

I like the name Brayden Lucas. :) YOu are one brave girl to attempt sewing like that! :) Good for you!!

Jessica said...

Quite the trooper going camping that far pregnant! It is so uncomfortable that last little while. Good luck with everything!

the Petterson Family said...

I voted for Brayden Lucas! That one *flows*. Can't wait to see you and your new little one in SEPTEMBER!!!

Lura said...

I can't believe you went camping when you're this far along! Wow. Sounds like Chloe had fun, though.

Of the names you listed I think I like Brayden Lucas the best.

cameron and brook said...

hey i am so jealous you already know the day your going to have your baby. i guess ill just have to wait. sounds like your doing really good. i am glad. hope things good well.

STCLIFFORD said...

I really like Bryson Jacob. I was going to tell you that you needed to update your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I just wanted to say how nice it was to see you guys and thanks again for coming all the way up here in a car with your three year old and your pregnant self!:) I love you guys, I forgot how much fun we have...next time we will have Kameron to play with and he won't be preoccupied with papa:) Hang in there you just have three weeks left..I hope it goes quickly for you:)
ps...your page is so cute! Where do you do all your downloading??