Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby room pictures





So the crib bumper I was making is finally done!!!! Thanks to my good friend Melinda who is a sewing genius, she came over a few nights ago and helped me finish it. I just have a few finishing touches to do in the room like curtains and I'm gonna put a corner shelf above the changing table for the jungle looking sticks that are sitting on the table right now. I'm also waiting to find out what name we'll be using and his name will be up there too painted in a baby blue. I was going to paint the walls, but I'm just to tired now to do it, Vince hates painting just as much as I do so I won't make him do it so they'll just stay white, oh well though, I really don't care that much. And I need to find something to put above the rocker, if I find something. other than that I'm calling it done. Only 15 more days till he comes!!!!!

The other night we were getting Chloe ready for bed, she was in her bathroom brushing her teeth and after I heard the water turn off it got quiet and she never came out, well I went to go see what she was doing and this is what I found.... she had plugged the sink and filled it to the top with soapy water and was up to her shoulders playing in it, then I see her little toothbrush pop out of the water, she said that it needed to be washed. She's so funny!

11 comments:

Sariah said...

SO cute!! I love it. You dob't need to paint the walls. With the decor you have, I think it looks great!! Great job with the bumper, btw. You are my inspiration!!

STCLIFFORD said...

The room looks so cute!! I can't believe you sewed that bumper and quilt...it looks so good!

melanie said...

the room looks awesome!!i can't wait to see it. we are coming back next week

charm said...

Wow, Tanya!! Those look so cute! I swear it was only a couple days ago that Tiff asked me what size of squares I use... you whipped that quilt out FAST!! It looks so cute, too! I've always wanted to make a bumper too, but I am a lazy bum!!! Anyways, can't wait to see the little man... he'll be so cute! (Just like Chloe)

Lura said...

Chloe is so funny, I wish I could see her again! It's been way too long.

I would totally paint for you if we lived anywhere near you. I LOVE painting. The bumper and quilt do look amazing. I'm very impressed.

Olinselot said...

how adorable! that baby room is so cute. we really need to get together! you're probably not feeling like socializing, but I'd love to see you if you have a day next week.

The ZamFam said...

I love the room!! And Chloe is getting so big!!!

Jessica said...

His baby room looks so cute! You are more motivated than me just by sewing that bumper! Goodness, I still haven't made Ella a blanket and she's 3! Good Luck with everything! Keep us posted

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is adorable.
She reminds me alot of My little Hailey. Hailey is going to be three in Oct. I bet Chloe and Hailey would be great friends. TO bad we don't live close.
good luck with all the baby preparations and the delivery. You will have to let me know how it goes.
I'm expecting baby number two aswell. I'm not due until early Feb. or late Jan.

Mrs. Haynie said...

i love the room! i was telling brian the other day that whenever we have kids i want the boys to have a jungle/animal room..and yours is just what i pictured! can't wait!!

Cher said...

AWW hun your babies room looks so awesome!! Nice lion and monkey...:) I love mine too..thanks again by the way:) Chloe has got some imagination and personality...I bet you guys just laugh and have fun all the time:):)