Hey Tanya, I can't believe it's on Thursday!! Sorry I missed your shower I need to give you your gift. Hopefully I will see you before you go in on Thursday. If not please call and let me know when he's here. Tiff
Hey Tanya, I can't believe it's on Thursday!! Sorry I missed your shower I need to give you your gift. Hopefully I will see you before you go in on Thursday. If not please call and let me know when he's here. Tiff
AHHHHHHH! Already??? Though I am sure you are thinking: not soon enough! Good luck! I am so excited for you guys! What names does Vince like? Has Chloe said anything about names? I am sure you will know when you see him. We didn't name Tylie till she was 2 days!
Oh it is nice to get back online and catch up! So many posts I wanted to respond to, but it is just too late! As I said on the phone message I left today, I cannot believe it is late Aug already! I was just not prepared!! So, tell me what you'd like for the baby quilt--even send scraps fron the crib bumper if you'd like me to match or contrast it.
My name vote: Bryson ['cause I don't like Braydon M______. Andrew was my father's middle name, and the English name Cousin Carmen's father [my Dad[s uncle] went by. But his "real" name was Angelo. Jacob is a family name in the Harrington line. Just throwing out some info here...
Can't wait to see Chloe--I think of her every day.
Talked to Richard today. He said to tell you he voted for Bryson because he thinks Braydon is a woosie name--unless of course, that is what you choose!
What would be really funny is if you guys have the baby, then name him something that you'd never even considered so it's like it's coming totally out of left field. And no one can say if they actually like it or not... they HAVE to like it then! :)
14 comments:
Good Luck!! :)
Good Luck Tanya! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yay! You'll have to be sure to update us on how it goes! Ella didn't have a name until she was a couple days old.. it all works out. Good luck!
Hey Tanya,
I can't believe it's on Thursday!! Sorry I missed your shower I need to give you your gift. Hopefully I will see you before you go in on Thursday. If not please call and let me know when he's here.
Tiff
Hey Tanya,
I can't believe it's on Thursday!! Sorry I missed your shower I need to give you your gift. Hopefully I will see you before you go in on Thursday. If not please call and let me know when he's here.
Tiff
AHHHHHHH! Already??? Though I am sure you are thinking: not soon enough! Good luck! I am so excited for you guys! What names does Vince like? Has Chloe said anything about names? I am sure you will know when you see him. We didn't name Tylie till she was 2 days!
Yay, Thursday!
I gotta say, it must be nice to actually know when your kid is coming. I never got that as both my boys were a few days late.
I can't wait to meet my newest nephew!
how exciting! good luck!
Oh man! Crazy, I am excited for you. We will pray that all goes well and you can think of the PERFECT name for your little boy!
Oh it is nice to get back online and catch up! So many posts I wanted to respond to, but it is just too late! As I said on the phone message I left today, I cannot believe it is late Aug already! I was just not prepared!! So, tell me what you'd like for the baby quilt--even send scraps fron the crib bumper if you'd like me to match or contrast it.
My name vote: Bryson ['cause I don't like Braydon M______. Andrew was my father's middle name, and the English name Cousin Carmen's father [my Dad[s uncle] went by. But his "real" name was Angelo. Jacob is a family name in the Harrington line. Just throwing out some info here...
Can't wait to see Chloe--I think of her every day.
brian and i are so excited!!!! we can't wait to meet our new little nephew :) (okay, half-nephew)
Talked to Richard today. He said to tell you he voted for Bryson because he thinks Braydon is a woosie name--unless of course, that is what you choose!
What would be really funny is if you guys have the baby, then name him something that you'd never even considered so it's like it's coming totally out of left field. And no one can say if they actually like it or not... they HAVE to like it then! :)
Good luck tomorrow!!
Well it's 3:41 pm on August 21st right now. . .So you've probably had him so let me say CONGRADULATIONS! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment