Friday, August 22, 2008

the newest addition....



Brayden James Calkins 7lbs 7ounces and 21" Everything went really good. he's really healthy has lots of black hair and he already has a good set of lungs...hopefully he wont be anywhere near as loud as Chloe. we get to go home tomorrow I can't wait!!!!Just thought I'd post a few pictures though while I have a chance, I will write more later.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just precious! Congratulations! I love his hair.

Jessica said...

So so sweet! Congratulations Tanya he's beautiful!

C.B. said...

I'm excited for you guys! Congrats!

Holly said...

He's so handsome! LOVE the name too!! Congratulations!!!

Cher said...

OMG tanya he is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you and your cute family...we can't wait to see him!!:)

Mrs. Haynie said...

hooray! he is adorable!!

Lura said...

I have the cutest nephews EVER!!

I'm impressed, you're posting on your blog and you aren't even home yet.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

He is so sweet Tanya. There is just something about new borns that make me want to cry! Congrats and good luck!

Allrie said...

I missed out on any texted pictures from Vin, and hadn't yet checked on here 'cause, well, I figured you weren' home yet, so why bother! But Lura clued me in.

He is beautiful! And I love his hair! Of course he can project--he's MY grandchild! Brayden James...I'm getting used to it rather quickly :)