Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chloe the big sister







Chloe is finally starting to get used to having Brayden around, she finally held him today, she only held him for a minute then he started to cry cause he was hungry but as soon as I took him she asked if she could hold him again. So as soon as I was done feeding him she held him again she loved it if you can't tell by the pictures. She even read him a bedtime story. I'll also add a little video of her playing with him.


13 comments:

STCLIFFORD said...

That is so cute!!! I need to come see him!

Mrs. Haynie said...

thats the cutest thing ever with chloe doing the little piggies...brian and i kept playing it over and over!

Holly said...

Oh I bet she's just LOVING having a "real life baby doll" to play with! :) SO sweet! PS I have a silly question for you... I LOVE your couches, where did you get them? :)

Allrie said...

Chloe looks like she is enjoying being a big sister==yay! Brayden looks like he's becoming used to bbeing a little brother, another yay! I can't wait til Christmas!

charm said...

Hey guys! He is such a sweetheart! I have something for you... I'll have to drop it off next time I'm in Rexburg. Oh, and I thought I sent you a text back on the day he was born, but the other day, I saw my message saved in my Drafts (so someone must have called while I was writin' back). Anyways... .CONGRATS!!! He's so cute!

Kayla said...

She read him a bed time story!?! Now it doesn't get much cuter than that!

Jessica said...

Oh cute! I'm so excited for Ella to be a big sister. She has grown up so much!

Meagan Cooper said...

Chloe is so sweet, what a good big sister!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! He is a cute little boy. I hope everything is going good for you. what a cute little family and man does Cloe look just like you . How cute. Keep intouch it's good to see you are doing well.

Kate Call said...

i haven't even been on to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! i love the name brayden! glad to hear everything went well.. he is perfect! hope you are recovering fast!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! It makes me excited for Hailey to be a big sister. She is going to be great big sister. I'm due at the end of Jan. So Hailey will be 3 years and 3 months old. That's about what Chloe was right? Is it a good age.
email me at Kotakeio@yahoo.com
Amy

Sweet Em said...

Tanya! What a cutie, congratulations! And Chloe looks soooo much like you its crazy!

Cher said...

Kids are so cute when they get new siblings..Kameron is just bored with Alex but he loves him:) Anyways..I have your present, just waiting on me to send it! So..I'll get it in the mail soon:) Your kids are adoreable:) Love you guys!!!