Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well 2 weeks have gone by and it has gone so fast! the recovery with this c-section was alot better this time,not that the first was bad but I feel like I can do more than before, which is good cause with another kid you kinda have to. Brayden is doing good, we've been to the doctor a few times now, we have to keep getting his weight checked every week cause he lost just over a pound in a week, but slowly he's gaining it back. Chloe is still loving being a big sister, she just doens't like it when he cries, she'll say "shhhhh Brayden I can't hear anything, be queit!" he'll keep crying of course and she'll say " arg, mom he won't stop crying, maybe you should change is diaper/feed him" she'll switch back and forth about what he needs,it's cute. I don't have any pictures to post right now I'm at Apex with Vince watching the UFC fight, Chloe is coloring on the white boards and Brayden is sleeping so I thought I'd write a quick update. I'll post some picutes if I get a chance tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cher said...

CUTE! everytime Alex cries..Kameron goes mom/dad the baby is crying...and he'll say it over and over again until we do something about it or he will just get up himself and find his binky and practically shove it in his mouth...or he will run to the fridge and get his bottle...he's cute:) I'm glad chloe loves being a big sister, sounds like she is having fun with it. Love ya