Wednesday, November 5, 2008

pictures

Poor Chloe has been sick, today I sent her up to her room to take a nap but she decided to do quiet time instead, after a while I went to go check on her and this was how I found her.


The other day we went to the grocery store, Chloe ALWAYS askes for a sticker and the lady gave her 2 and she decided to share with Brayden.


A little tummy time for Brayden on the boppy, after I took this picture he pushed his feet a couple times and toppled over on his face.


Brayden has a wierd way of sleeping sometimes...he loves to have his head hang back so sometimes he'll have his nap on the boppy that way.


And then a picture of the sunset about a week ago, I love sunsets the picture doesn't even do it justice.


6 comments:

Lura said...

Cute pictures! And if your picture doesn't do the sunset justice, then it's still gorgeous. It must have been a spectacular sunset.

C.B. said...

Poor chloe , I hope she feels better. Brayden is just getting cuter and cuter!

the Petterson Family said...

wow that's a really pretty sunset! Your kids are so cute! Oh and guess what? I am coming in Dec.

The ZamFam said...

Look at him! Brayden is getting big! He is so adorable. As for Chloe, that girl! Love her! Seriously what can you say about her? Hope she gets better soon! And I miss ID sunsets!

the Petterson Family said...

I tagged you, check my blog.

Allrie said...

Beautiful pictures--including the sunset!
Love you quirks. I share the ink one--though not quite so strongly.
Can't wait to see you all in person! And will now have to try to tickle your feet--my Mom was like that.