Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brady Bug and Chloe Bear

I can't believe Brayden is already 5 month old! time flies and he's growing so fast! He's starting to babble a ton and of course he says "dada" all the time, I'm still waiting for him to say "mama" we're working on it :) and he's holding his bottle which is VERY nice!!He's our little jumping machine, we've been putting him in his jumper and he loves it, I need to get a video of him doing it still. But we got him an ExerSaucer, he's been liking that to.
One thing that he's been absolutely loving is playing peek-a-boo, sometimes he'll grab a blanket and put hit over his face and lay there until we start saying "where's Brayden?" then he'll start getting all excited and kick his legs, sometimes he will pull off the blanket with a huge smile on his face. I took a video of it today, he's been way more playful with it than this one, but it's still cute.


And I can't forget about Chloe, today she wanted to make brownies if she ate her dinner. So, we made brownies. She had so much fun helping to stir and then of course licking the spoon and bowl.

And of course daddy had to get a few licks to...

3 comments:

charm said...

He's such a doll! I love how happy he is! You inspired me the other night to work on Cash's rolling over... he's doin' better now! I guess it's hard for the child to be ambitious, if the mommy's not! ha ha! :) See ya Tuesday morning!

Greg and Carly said...

Your kids are so cute!

Would you please email me your mailing address? gregandcarly@gmail.com
Thanks!
Carly

Lura said...

Brayden is such a smiley, happy boy. He's so cute. I have such cute nephews. Not to mention my niece :). I love how when kids want to help bake something it's just so they can eat the batter and the finished product.