Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Vince and I did Valentines Day last night instead of today, he has to work half of the day and thought we'd let my parents go out tonight (they are our babysitters) So we went to dinner at our favorite Chinese place The Great Hunan (used to be called Yen Ching) it is right by Edwards in Idaho Falls, it was so yummy!! then we went to go see Paul Blart Mall Cop haha that was pretty funny :)

I didn't go all out for Valentines Day, Chloe has gotten so much candy already I just got her some earrings, a box of conversation hearts, and a card, she loves getting cards! and Brayden got a jar of fruit :) haha since that's like the only sweet thing he can have. When I feed him food I've been putting him in his bouncer, but after today, I think he's ready for a highchair, what do you think?? he would not lean back :)

3 comments:

C.B. said...

Looks like he is ready. He is such a smiley happy boy!

Lura said...

Wow. He's getting so big! Sounds like even though you went out on Friday instead you had a good Valentine's Day.

the Petterson Family said...

Sounds like you had a great vday! I think it's good that you didn't go all out for vday for your kids...all they will remember is that you did something for them and that will be good enough to them! You are such a good mommy!