Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't I have the cutest kids ever??



These pictures were taken after church. I had to get a picture of Brayden in his little 3 piece suit, before it's to small, the last button popped open when he sat down. =)

7 comments:

Kayla said...

You do have very cute kids! I can't believe how big Brayden looks.

Mandy said...

Tanya, I've had SO much fun reading about you and your family. Sounds like you've had some pretty fun adventures lately.
What a beautiful family. I LOVE your daughters gorgeous hair and your little boy has such adorable eyes and ears. I adore his new suit as well.

Much Love

Lura said...

Well, I can't say they're the cutest EVER as I'm kinda partial to my own kids...:) But yeah, our family has the most adorable kids.

Love the suit. Sounds like he'll need a new one for Easter.

STCLIFFORD said...

They are so cute!! I love Brayden's suit.

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute! Both have adorable smiles. :) It was nice to hear from ya!

Bassetts said...

They really are! I'm so glad you looked us up. Chloe is so grown up! I still want to meet the little man. Hopefully we'll make a trip up...

the Petterson Family said...

OH! they are DARLING! Love the three-piece suit! (HA, when I wrote that I got a picture in my mind of you dancing at a victory dance and singing shoop!--we are crazy!)