Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brayden is loving his big sister more and more everyday, he is constantly watching everything she does and laughs so hard. He gets so happy when she climbs in the car next to him after preschool and he'll get a huge smile on his face when she says hi to him. He'll scoot over to her when she's playing on the floor to see what she's doing. One night he was up late and just stared up the stairs, every couple minutes he would yell just one little yell, wait and listen and then do it again like he was trying to wake up Chloe to play...silly boy! I'm so glad she is being such a good big sister to him, and she helps out a ton! I just hope they love each other just as much when they get older.

Here is a video I took one morning of Chloe playing with a kids meal toy while Brayden sat in his highchair after breakfast. The toy if you can't tell is this swirly stick with 3 little frizbies(sp?) that would fly off and spin around when she pushed them up. He loved it.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Awwww!!! SO cute!! It's so great when they love each other like this, huh??? :)

Lura said...

What a cute laugh! I also love the picture you put up of Vinnie with the 2 kids. I love when the kids get old enough to actually play together. It's so much fun!

charm said...

That's so dang cute!! you could totally send that into AFV!!