Having picnics outside with friends(on the warm days)
Swimming...again on the warm days (where did they go?)
Isn't this baby pool so cute? I got it for like 10 buck at Walmart! and I love the shade that it makes for Brayden!! he loved it he sat in there for quite a while!
We also took a trip to Shoshone Falls. has anybody even heard of these?(they are towards Boise) They are really cool waterfalls, we were told that alot of the water is used for irrigating so the waterfalls weren't even at their best! I guess all the rocks are usually covered with water. There were also some Indian Ice Caves that we wante to go see, but we didn't bring jackets for that, so we'll have to do another trip up there sometime.
Chloe got a butterfly tree house for her birthday. You send in a coupon and you get 5 baby caterpillars in the mail (but only 4 made it) we watched them spin their cocoons and then one morning we woke up and they were flying around, she loved it, we kept them inside for a couple days and then released them.
This picture I took on our way home from the falls, Chloe fell asleep and leaned over on Brayden and when he woke up he kept laughing at her and poking her in the face, it was really funny, and she didnt even wake up through it. :)
3 comments:
I love the pic of Brayden in his pool. He's so adorable. I can't believe how big he's getting. And how did you get the caterpillars?!? I want to do that!
How fun! Too bad it has been raining so much lately, I want to be outside swimming! Okay, that butterfly tree is awesome! Where did you get it?
I love the pictures! Brayden is getting so big, I can't believe it. I picture him the way he was at Christmas, such a change!
Post a Comment