My sister-in-law and family came to visit us on their way to a family reunion, we had so much fun spending a couple days with them, I just wish I had taken pictures of the kids together, they had so much fun, and not much sleep, we would put them to bed and hear them talking and giggling upstairs for awhile before they would actually fall asleep. This is the only picture I took and I know it's of Brayden but I had to take it we went to eat dinner at Wingers and we got a free asphalt pie and Brayden LOVED the whip cream!
I've been wanting to go the Farmers Market for while and I finally went, and I'm so glad I did, I got some really yummy stuff! and Chloe got her face painted along with 2 other of her friends who were there. She was so patient while I shopped around first and when she got to the booth she had a hard time picking out what she wanted, but ended up with the purple butterfly. She loved it It was really funny cause she'd ask me every few minutes if her "makeup" was still on and looked good. When it got really late, she kept crying about everything and I'd get her to stop by saying "your gonna smear your makeup" and she'd instantly start binking her eye's really fast and stop. although she had a few smears at the end of the day it still looked pretty good. and since she ♥ it so much I let her sleep in it and keep it on all day saturday she cried while I washed it off in the tub, she was so upset I think I'll have to go buy some face paints and practice. :)
4 comments:
For some reason that face paint makes Chloe look so much older! And congrats to Brayden on walking!!!
Good job, Brayden! He's so cute walkin'! That's awesome! And I love the story about Chloe blinkin' her eyes to not smear her "makeup". She's so darn cute!
I love when they start walking! It's kinda sad at the same time bc they don't seem like a little baby anymore.
You know the Halloween stuff is out now, and just yesterday? I saw a pack with nice bright colors and had to stop myself from buying it...I don't need to replenish my make-up kit any more...sadly! But it is an easy and cheap way to get a supply for your purpose as well as for Halloween!
Post a Comment