In October we went on a much needed vacation and this one of course we HAD to take the kids along with this one...
After that she wanted to go to Pixie Hollow, but that line was about an hour wait to, so we went on some rides and kept checking back for shorter lines. The lines for the rides were not bad at all, about 10-15 minutes! I think the longest line was the Peter Pan ride, that one was about an hour.
I think Small World was the kids' favorite there was never a line for this one so after all the scary rides we'd go on this one to make up for it,(I eventually recorded he whole ride so they could watch it at home =) ) and yes we took both our children in the Haunted House, (how mean are we?) but they found some of the kid rides scary mostly ones that had doors that swung open with something flashing or something big and scary right as they opened. They really liked the Monsters Inc. ride at California Adventure, that one was pretty cool, I could tell right at first though they both were waiting for something scary to happen. =) They also **LOVED** Turtle Talk with Crush! that was awesome!!! He came out and actually talked to the kids, they got to ask him questions and even played hide and seek with them!
Here are a few of the characters we saw...
Peter pan, with the White Rabbit running up behind.
This lady was a worker at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique but she was out giving people wishes with her wand and Chloe thought she was the Fairy Godmother. I sure hope Chloe's wish came trueI know not to many pictures had Brayden in them but I do have a good reason...most of them looked like this...
this one was while we were waiting for the Muppets 3d movie to start. Good thing that one was indoor so he could run around alittle bit while we waited. He was always so happy to get out of his stroller and once he was he would not stay still, we almost lost him while we were standing in line for the Nemo Submarine, Vince had to jump the fence to grab Brayden before he got to far! But here is one of him driving Donalds house boat that isn't blurry, to bad he isn't looking at the camera.
We had so much fun and wanted to stay, Chloe actually asked if we could move there, Vince said "work is in Rexburg so that's where we have to live" Chloe's reply was the best she said "well dad if moved down here, I could work decorating peoples rooms with glittler and sparkles" How sweet is that?! she's only 4 and thought about taking a job in california to support us! she's such a sweetie! I wish we could move down there, it's was about 80 degrees the whole time! PERFECT!!!!
we spent 2 days in Disneyland and then drove to San Diego to see Vince's Aunt, she has got the hook up for the San Diego Zoo so we got to go there free and see the animals with a private tour guide =) she was great she knew about all the animals and thier names, they were so cute! I'll have to have another post just for the zoo!
11 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! All the hard work of planning a vacation payed off. My kids were scared everytime a ride was indoors and we were going through dark little rooms too. Such a fun place though. I'm glad you guys had fun!
p.s. I got Logans donald duck costume at the disney store a couple of years ago.
So fun! It makes me wish we could go again soon! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
OH I LOVE DISNELAND!!! when we lived there, nash and i went every wednesday. it was awesome. i MISS it.
How fun! I would LOVE to go to Disneyland again. Hopefully it will happen sometime in the next 5ish years. ;)
It looks like you guys had fun!
Loved reading your report and especially seeing the pictures! Chloe did so great! When her Daddy was about that age we went to Disneyland and initially he was scared of most of the characters you have him with in the pictures! His favorite thing back then was his Donald Duck hat--the bill quacked. Aunt Marisa took us there, and at the end of a very long day, upon her query he whined it was not fun, but his tune was the opposite after a good night's sleep. Looks like you guys paced yourselves much better.
How fun! We're going to CA for Christmas, I'm hoping we can take the boys to Disneyland. Jago and Gareth have both been there before, but now that they're both older I think it'll be more fun.
Oh, how I wish we could have worked it out to go the same time as you guys! I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys had SUCH a blast. And where are your SD Zoo pics???? ;)
oh im so jealous! im booking our flights to cali for christmas and im hoping (fingers seriously crossed), that one of those days we can go to d-land. since i used to work there i have hook-ups with friends who can get us in for free. hooray! i have to say the jasmine castle thing is so cute! i can totally see chloe wanting to go visit her!
I didn't know you had a blog! Hollerrrrrrrrrrr!
So cute!! If Chloe needs a job, I would LOVE my house decorated in glitter and sparkles! (That might be the cutest thing I've ever heard). Sounds like a blast! Someday.... someday. :)
Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment