She totally wanted to do this and before she started the dishes she vacuumed the living room AND the couches. Yes I'm hiring her out, her fee's are probably low, but depending on where you live there will be a delivery charge =0) ( and yes she is wearing goggles on her head, why? I have no idea!)

And a few weeks ago I went to our wards Super Saturday...I finally finished one of the projects....Yes only 31 days till Christmas, I need to start shopping!!

and as soon as I drill the other one together I'll post that picture...
7 comments:
your countdown turned out so good!!!!
We will be back on the 28th of December. Chole can come over to our house so she can teach Audrey!
I love the new picture of Brayden, with the Mickey outfit. He looks all gangsta. :D
I want a countdown! Make me one!!! :D hee hee.
Nice! I need a girl :D Too bad I can't borrow her so she can teach my boys some lessons in how to clean.
So cute!
Enjoy it while it lasts!!! And can I take you up on the offer? Especially with that delivery charge. I just want the visit. I, too think your proect is very cool.
Post a Comment