Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This winter has been soooooooo boring, I've had nothing to write about. I still don't have anything to write about, I'm only posting this cause I'm bored, the house is clean and the kids are in bed. So we have been.....

Playing with good friends inside....




and outside.

wresting with daddy....
and knocking him out.....

just rockin out!


and wishing we could be out doing this....

We have had some other fun days that I don't have pictures of....eating lunch with friends and playing at McDonalds...and watching movies with friends at the clubhouse. Good thing we have some good friends around here to have fun with!!!

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Chloe is SO big! Time keeps marching on, doesn't it. Spring is on the way!...eventually.

the Petterson Family said...

I think January was sooooo looong! I just cannot wait until the spring. We just have February and March to trudge through and then...bring on the spring.