Saturday, February 27, 2010

Uh-oh is right!



This little monster made a HUGE mess today at lunch! Chloe wanted tomato soup with noodles in it, Brayden who usually eats an entire bowl of this decided to throw his on the floor...

But nicely decided he better help mommy and pick it all up, but soon realized it was alot of work and smashed the noodle between his fingers

and decided to run! little monster thinks he can run so fast!!
When I first saw the mess I was kinda mad, but looked at him with his cute little tomato soup covered smile as he said "uh-oh" and realized how much fun he was probably having cause I heard him laughing from in the living room but thought he was laughing at something Chloe was doing...boy was I wrong!!

4 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Haha gotta love those kind of messes! But your right about the little cute faces they make.

Editt said...

So cute! I'm glad you took pictures :D I have the tendency to want to get it cleaned up as soon as possible.

the Petterson Family said...

What a funny kiddo!

the Petterson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!