(taken after the Parade in front of our neighbors flag)
(Brayden in the little pool)
(Chloe and her Cousin Emmett or Kolten {twins} playing golf)
(Chloe playing yard golf)
After some yummy food and fun, we drove to my Grandma's house and walked down to the river for some fireworks. We showed up at about 8pm which for my kids, was way to early, or maybe I should have brought more than 1 package of plain M&M's so they wouldn't have to share, Brayden had a death grip on the bag, and Chloe wasn't to happy that he'd only give her one at a time and not let her hold that bag. Then, the dreaded day of Dylan's move....yes, Chloe's little boyfriend (the one that has his mind set on marrying Chloe) moved. Chloe was so sad, she kept asking me why people can't just stay in the houses they buy, and the next day she said, "mom, when is Dylan coming back?" how sad that I had to tell her he wasn't coming back, then she asked if we could invite him over haha I wish it would be that easy. They were such good friends and we will miss them all!!!
(Last day with Dylan...I noticed they were holding hands after I printed the picture out for the kids. )
(the fight over the M&M's, notice Brayden's grip)
(Last day with Dylan...I noticed they were holding hands after I printed the picture out for the kids. )
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! It's always overwhelming posting after a gap(which is also my blogging style). You did a great job and your fam is still adorable!
I laughed so hard at the picture of Chloe getting mad about the M&M's. Sibling rivalry! Agh! Cute about the hand holding!! So Darling!
that pic of chloe and dylan is so cute! she sure is going to miss him. so sad about them leaving. and i love the m&m pic too!
Yay! A post! :) That picture of Chloe holding Dylin's hand is SO cute! And I love the fighting-over-M&M's pic too... mostly because it makes me not feel so bad about how much my OWN kids fight! haha!
I love the picture at the top of your blog!! Did you take that?
I did take it, I also took the ones on the side of my blog to.
Post a Comment