Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I really don't want summer to end!!!

YAY!!! another blog post!! maybe I'll start keeping it up again.=) A few weeks ago we met some friends at Porter Park and ate lunch and then played over at the splash park! It was so fun to see old friends again!! and Brayden FINALLY got wet! I took him over to one of the low water spouts and put my foot in it, he looked at me and did the same then got the biggest smile on his face and yelled "fwimmin" then another little boy came over to the spout next to us and sat down right on top of it! haha Brayden decided to do the same, and for the next 30 minutes or so played in the little fountain and had SO much fun! Chloe also got pretty soaked which is not normal for her either, any drop of water on her face she usually freaks out about! (yeah try washing her hair!) Brayden also has the weirdest fear ever....carousels, he thinks the horses bite! he hasn't gotten on one or touched one all summer till Auntie Jana got on with him and he was pretty happy!




We also went to the Blue Angels Air Show on the 24th! It was so fun! I've never seen the blue angles before, I wanted to watch instead of take pictures so I could really pay attention to the show. So....since Vince said he's seen them I handed the camera over to him, showed him the basics and let him at it, I thought he did pretty good!
We had a really good view for the show, we didn't get tickets to go inside and I'm so glad, I heard it was a nightmare!! We sat in a top secret parking lot by my dad's office. okay not really top secret, but secret enough, lets just say there were gaurds around the building and we couldn't even go inside to use the bathroom, so we had to drive over to my grandma's house if we needed to go. My dad brought this little grill and grilled up some burgers for lunch. YUM!! my dad is the best griller (is that a word) ever!! and not to mention the cutest show before, during and after the show ever! Chloe and Brayden played on this rock for most of the afternoon, they danced and made funny faces, jumped off pretending to be Buzz Lightyear and showed off their huge and rippling muscles! I have to say that these 2 kids are the cutest ever!!

2 comments:

charm said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I loved the one of them flexing! Looks like fun stuff!

Crystal said...

We miss you guys! How is everyone doing? I am glad to hear there is some new kids to play with. Have you meet the family that moved into our old home? We need to let the girls skype together.