After months of trying I FINALLY got Chloe into the last session of swimming lessons!!! YAY! I was nervous she wasn't going to get into anything this year! Today was her last day and boy was she sad! She LOVED it this year, she liked it last year to but was alot more confidant this year. She has this thing about getting her face wet, she HATES it!!! On the first day of lessons, she was asking for a rainbow colored sno cone, I made her a deal....If she put her face in the water everyday and jumped off the diving board by herself on the last day then I would buy her a rainbow colored sno-cone. Well after 2 weeks of getting her face wet, jumping in from the side of the pool, and then the diving board we still haven't gotten her a sno-cone, we were in line, but it was SO slow and Brayden was hungry and tired so we promised her after his nap we'd take her to the one here in Rexburg.
I was SO SO SO proud of her, she passed the class this year and she was to the point of dunking her head in the water and coming up with a smile on her face! she had a GREAT teacher! Here are the videos of last year and the huge difference of this year! **funny story...After the diving board last year she told me she couldn't jump in because she was a mermaid and couldn't stand on her fins that's why they had to drop her in. hee hee her imagination makes me laugh.
I felt so bad that she was up there screaming and yelling "I want my mommy" I was laughing and probably the only mom crying watching her up there.
This year, she walked right out there...I noticed her teacher wasn't in the middle yet waiting for her, I had to tell her to wait or she probably would have jumped off without her. =)
2 comments:
YAY, Chloe! That was awesome! Big difference from last year! haha! What a difference a year makes, huh? :)
Hey! No fair that you all got together with the HS friends! I can't believe all those kids growing up!
Post a Comment