So I have a little favor to ask of you. In your old blog you have my maiden name and my new last name typed on your links. I googled myself and now people can find me with my old last name. I don't really want that info on the internet. Is there any way you could change that for it just to have my new last name. Thank you so much. I am sorry I had to ask you.
I can't believe how tiny he still looks! What a sweetheart! Looks like you guys had quite the adventure! Oh, and did you ever sign Chloe up for gym? I haven't even had a chance to think about it.... but if you do, let me know, and I'll sign 'em up for the same class. -K- :)
Such beautiful children! I, too like the new layout. As your family grows, I guess things like that must change...can't wait to see them in person--just a couple more months, yes?
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Yesterday Kami randomly said, "Remember when Chloe's Dad broke the frog?" I'm not sure what brought that memory up, but it was kind of ironic that after every little kid in the neighborhood knocked it over, Vince was the one to break it! Funny:)
11 comments:
So cute! I like the new layout too.
What a smiley little guy! Cute pictures!
What cute kids. Brayden is growing up so fast!
So I have a little favor to ask of you. In your old blog you have my maiden name and my new last name typed on your links. I googled myself and now people can find me with my old last name. I don't really want that info on the internet. Is there any way you could change that for it just to have my new last name. Thank you so much. I am sorry I had to ask you.
When I showed Tessa these pictures and said look at the baby...she got up and kissed the computer screen...awwww....
So cute! what sweet kids you have, i love the beanie one! What Em said about Tessa is way cute!
Those are so cute!! You have such cute kids.
I can't believe how tiny he still looks! What a sweetheart! Looks like you guys had quite the adventure! Oh, and did you ever sign Chloe up for gym? I haven't even had a chance to think about it.... but if you do, let me know, and I'll sign 'em up for the same class. -K- :)
Such beautiful children! I, too like the new layout. As your family grows, I guess things like that must change...can't wait to see them in person--just a couple more months, yes?
I have the CUTEST nephews and nieces in the entire world, and this post just helps prove it!! Can't wait 'til Christmas. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Yesterday Kami randomly said, "Remember when Chloe's Dad broke the frog?" I'm not sure what brought that memory up, but it was kind of ironic that after every little kid in the neighborhood knocked it over, Vince was the one to break it! Funny:)
How cute! Guess I need to print off the computer for new pics, eh?
Post a Comment