It feels likes its been forever since my last post, 2 kids, and a messy house sure do keep me busy... Brayden is already 2 months, I can't believe it it going by so fast. He had his shots on Wednesday and of course like every other baby he screamed but only for a few minutes than fell asleep. Chloe's already all about seeing her little brother tortured, before we left we explained to Chloe what was going to happen to Brayden, while we were waiting she jumps up and says, "I can't wait to see Brayden get his shots, I'm so excited!" silly girl, I guess she doesn't remember hers, maybe Brayden will laugh at her next time her shots come around. ;) Oh and when he was getting weighed and measured he was flirting with the nurse, he was smiling and cooing at her, she loved it, she had to hold him for a while before she left, then came back in and told the shot nurses, that he was the cutest baby ever! (he weighed 10lbs 10ounces and was 22". only in the 25th percentile so I guess he's a shrimp compared to Chloe, she was always in the 90th)
Chloe still loves having him around, she's always right up in his face trying to make him smile, and when he cries she gets mad and says "mom, he just cried right in my face!" He's such a smiley baby and LOVES being talked to! he's finally starting to lay in his swing for a while and in his bouncer so I can get some cleaning in now. He's been sleeping so good at night, the other night I put him down about 10 and he slept until 5!! nice huh? I dont' think I have any new photos yet, but I'll get some up soon.
3 comments:
He slept till 5?! I'm jealous, Gareth still doesn't sleep that well most of the time. On glorious, but very rare, occations he does, and then I might get to sleep through the night myself. Of course, those are usually the nights Jago then wakes up...
Brayden is seriously small! Where does he get it from? That's not much bigger than my kids are at birth. Again, I'm jealous. :)
He really is the cutest..like the nurse said! I remember giving babies shots as a nurse, and it was the WORST!! Especially when they sit and smile at you first! I bet it was hard for them... the little sweetie!!
to Lura: Remember Sariah and Richard are your siblings, too!
That's a cute shot story--like you I will be interested in Chloe's reaction at her next shot time. Ask me about Sariah's kindergarden shots sometime!
Post a Comment