The cow that blocked the road...
Friday, October 3, 2008
super fun adventure part 2
While driving up to Mesa Falls we saw a sign for Cave Falls, we had never heard of those falls before and thought maybe on the way home we'd stop by and see those, well...we ended up in Wyoming, we didn't think they were that far, it was really only 20 miles but half of it was a washboard dirt road that got smaller and smaller, but it was pretty. Once we got to Cave Falls Chloe loved it more than Mesa mostly because she was able to throw rocks in the water and see a couple guys fishing, she even planted a "garden" she said it was not vegetables just plants it was really cute.she did not want to go home, but the sun was going down and she was getting really tired. Hopefully we can go back again before the weather gets to cold. **Sorry the pictures don't all have descriptions, but I'm outta time to finish oh well you can see how pretty it was though**
The road to Cave Falls...before the washboard road
The cow that blocked the road...






The cow that blocked the road...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I like the cow picture. :) Adam and I like to snowmobile into cave falls in the winter. The falls are so pretty then too. Then in that big crevice, it usually becomes all ice and we'll slip in slide in there. Good memories.
Looks and sounds like you guys had a great day! And a fun adventure in discovering Cave Falls. I bet Chloe loved it, and I'm sure she loved getting a lot of attention.
The pictures are great! You did some wonderful photography. You could blow some of those up and frame them to put on the wall.
What a fun adventure!!! You have such an adorable family...yes, even Vince! Love all the pic, they make me miss Idaho! I love Mesa Falls!
Only missing a pic of Chloe's "garden"! Beautiful country!!!
Post a Comment