Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maui, Dec. 2010

We went to Hawaii the week before Christmas, that was amazing! I LOVED it! and wish I was back. did you ever see the movie, Just Go With It with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, the Hotel they were at was the exact same one we were at. yeah I've said it before, I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna brag about it, it was that nice. ;) and no we did not pay for it, (if only we could spend $600+. a night on 1 room) Apex(Vivint) was kind enough to finally realize that Vince really does work his butt off and knows more than the people that get paid the big bucks and invited us on their Corporate trip. They chartered our very own plane to get us all there and paid for some very nice meals (where you only get like a tiny portion and a huge decorated plate.) but very yummy! Hawaii is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! if you can't tell.

The plane departed from Million-aire terminal in SLC-fancy I know! ;)

The hotel from the beach

One of the many pools/water slides and entrance to Water Elevator

Our view at Breakfast every morning

The gardens were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

The Wailea Beach at sunset

Sunrise from our balcony

Road to Hana....Beautiful Drive!!! a must if you go to Maui!!!

o'heo gulch--swim in the 7 sacred pools and be welcomed into heaven. a dangerous climb to the other six, but maybe on the next trip ;)
black sand beachThe road to Hana was about 600 curves and 50 somthing one lane bridges. I recommend driving this by yourself, not on a tour,(buy the cd though) get a jeep so you won't get so car sick.

whale watching....

this was about all we saw though


but it was at sunset so it was a very nice boat ride.

Ohhhh going through those pictures made me miss it!! I'm not sure if the video worked, it's just looking like a black box right now...sorry.

9 comments:

melanie said...

r you TRYING to make us all jealous and hate rexburg even more??? looks heavenly!!

Kat said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad your back!!! What do you mean you have a boring life? Wanna trade?

Crystal said...

Yeah I am glad your back!! We will be down in May, Dennis and I have been dying to get back to Hawaii so those pictures did not help haha! Glad you had fun.

Mel D said...

I'm glad you're back. The pictures are gorgeous!!

charm said...

I WILL go to Hawaii... I WILL go to Hawaii... I will GO to Hawaii! (Maybe if I keep repeating it, it will happen??) Glad you're back!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I found your blog!

I'm thinking I Need to go to Hawaii some time! Looks beautiful.

the Petterson Family said...

Loved the pictures from Hawaii!!! I felt like I was looking at pictures from some travel magazine. You take nice pics Tanya! Glad yo have you back!!!!!! Love you!

Editt said...

You didn't seem to hate writing so much when you had Buck as your main character...ha ha! I'm glad you are back, too. I keep clicking over in hopes that I get to see what else you've done recently. Beautiful pictures! I thought you got them from a professional site.

Juliette said...

I just came across your blog! I love it! And Hawaii looks beautiful! Lucky!!