Hey, we're in St. Anthony, and we'll be here forever too. we should get together some time. Our favorite thing to do in March is go get icecream at McDonalds and let the kids play on the playset. How old is Chloe? Gage is 4, and Luke will be 3 in May.
4 comments:
Those are too funny!
Hey, we're in St. Anthony, and we'll be here forever too. we should get together some time. Our favorite thing to do in March is go get icecream at McDonalds and let the kids play on the playset. How old is Chloe? Gage is 4, and Luke will be 3 in May.
This is hilarious..I am definatly going to show this to Patrick..he just might do some of those things unless he is informed they are wrong! :)
I love that. Love the other posts too. And I want to see pics of your growing belly!!!!
Post a Comment