Yesterday we had such a fun and busy day! Chloe had fun going on her easter egg hunt around the house, she loved her easter basket, wanted to eat nothing but candy all day, and was very grumpy at the end of the day because she didnt' have a nap. That afternoon we went to my grandma's house for lunch, Chloe got another basket of candy. Then we went to my Mom's and of course another egg hunt and a basket of candy. So we now have 3 easter baskets full of Candy! ( great, next year with 2 kids, we'll probably end up with 6) But now that chocolate is starting to taste good to me again I can totally help get rid of it ;)
I wish I would have taken pictures, but I only did a video, I was kinda mad at myself for not doing both. ( maybe we'll do a 2nd egg hunt later today) the video is kinda long so I probably wont post it, but I'll have to take a picture of her with all the things she got.
2 comments:
Hey you, haven't seen you in ages! I love your sweet blog, looks like things are going well for you. This will be a fun way to stay in touch. Where are you living?
Sound like you had a fun Easter! I ended up just throwing most of the candy we picke up away! lol. Brooklyn had SO much, we were all getting tummy aches eating it! haha. :)
Post a Comment