So I told Chloe to go upstairs and pick out some books for bedtime, I walk in the room and I see her feeding her baby the bottle, she said "I need to put the baby to sleep before I pick out books." Once the milk was gone, she said "she's not asleep yet" and started to rock her to sleep, so cute! she kept telling me to "shhh" She's gonna be a big helper! :)
5 comments:
Chloe is such a cuttie! I bet she will be a good big sister! Kyler has had his struggles with a new baby, but is doing much better! Where do you find your cute backgrounds for you blog? I'm getting tired of mine!
That's just sweet.
Oohh! What a sweetheart!
hey, me and the boys are going to McDonalds today around noon, so we'd love to have you join us. my number is 390-9638. hope to see you there.
She is just dang adorable!!!!
Post a Comment