Today Vince turned 30!!! I told Chloe that daddy was gonna have a birthday and she got all excited and started telling me all the things we could do, she wanted a party at the clubhouse with all her friends, a little mermaid pinata, balloons (in the air and on the floor) a cake with candles, birthday hats and of course presents. Well we didn't do a party or a pinata, but we got everything else including a birthday banner.
Yesterday we went to his favorite store, Best Buy, we got him a new ipod cause the one he had broke, (well it was a cheap generic one on e-bay for maybe $30) Chloe almost gave that away, Vince asked what we got him and she started to say, well it's a little square...that's where I cut her off, Hopefully it didn't give it away to much.
Today we got the balloons and all the other decorating stuff and things to make a cake (crumb cake, his favorite) and of course the candles, Chloe picked out really tall ones that I don't think will stand up on this cake, but they have stars around the numbers, she calls them wishes, and I thought it was really cute she was planning everything, so I just went along with everything she picked out.
We got home Vince was there already, but oh well,he was occupied with Guitar Hero. she gave him the balloons and said Happy Birthday probably 100 times, we hung up the banner, and blew up the floor balloons and she made us wear the birthday hats. it's so cute that she's so excited about daddies birthday. Here are a couple pictures I took, (the cake wont' be, it's in the oven and as soon as it's out vince will probably eat it) (btw, that's a rug burn on Chloe's nose, we were at apex the other day and Chloe was running to the bathroom and totally skidded across the carpet on her face, poor thing)
7 comments:
Poor Chloe--her nose looks like it hurt! That's so cute that she's all excited about Vinnie's birthday. I can't believe he's 30. It sounds like it should be so old as that's what you get used to as a kid, but now that my older siblings and my husband have reached that marker, and I'm only a couple years away, it's really not that old at all.
BTW, is that Lumpy in the background? How sad that I know all these characters. :0)
That is completely adorable! :) What a sweet heart! She must be a daddy's girl. Love it! Hope your hubby had a great birthday!
Chloe is so stinkin cute!! I love the video of her dancing. You need to bring her in to APX so she can show us her new dance moves.
Hey Tanya! I was doing a little blog hopping and was excited to find your blog! It has been a long time!! I think Chloe was just a couple months old the last time we saw you guys. She is so cute!! Time flies, huh? It seems like we were in Minnesota just the other day at the scary scary Walmart (obviously my strongest memory of Minnesota). Anyway, good to see what you guys are up to. Oh, and Happy Birthday Vince! (If Jarom were awake, I'm sure he would say hello too). ;-)
Happy Birthday Vince!
That is so sweet, she is such a fun little girl and so smart! I still can't believe that she is going to be 3 soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCE! (a little late but sorry I didn't see this till now)
Happy belated birthday to my little/big bro!! :D Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Isn't it so cute how much Chloe loves her daddy???
Post a Comment