We decorated eggs today, Chloe had so much fun! I was not so sure I really wanted to do it yet, I really didn't want a huge mess or a spill, but she did so good, just a little spot on her shirt!
When I started to boil the eggs she asked what I was doing, when I told her she got so excited and started to jump around asking if they were done yet over and over. When the eggs were finally done and cooled, I put them on the table and started doing the dye, which took alot longer than I thought, she got ancy again and kept asking if it was done yet! next time I'll do the dye while I'm still boiling the eggs.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I actually boiled some eggs LAST WEEK so the girls and I could dye them, and we still haven't dyed them yet. . .and now Easter's over. . I'm a bad mom! :)
I loved dying eggs with my family. Looks like she had a blast.
Your page is so cute, I love it. It looks like you had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment